Using Canva

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!

    Today, I created a banner on Canva. This is a website for teachers and also students to create beautiful designs for both education and other purposes. I'm focusing more on the education side today.
This is the second time I use Canva. I really like it because It is very easy to use. You can choose a template or create your own. There are millions of pictures, backgrounds and so on. Even if some items require money, you can find other decent options for your topic.
I created a banner for free-time activities. I can use this as an attention getter or I can simply use those figures to initiate my task. It is not only useful for your students but it is also pretty funny and interesting to design if you love clip art like I do :)
Here is my cute little masterpiece. 



Here some old stuff :)



                               


Yorumlar