Educate Yourself | Online Courses

Hello everyone!

Today I'll be talking about other ways to educate yourself on the internet. 

I believe we all have our hobbies and interests. We search for certain topics we watch videos on YouTube to enhance our view. So, you do not need to go to college to learn more. There are websites where you can take free or paid courses online. There are courses from around the world even Harvard! These are websites where you can go and take a course.

Ps. They will look good in your LinkedIn profile too :)

Coursera, Udemy, edX

All in all, these courses will help you gain knowledge, learn something new, and be a better version of yourself.

I took a couple of courses on Coursera. I started but I did not like them and I quit. And then I realized that I should find something according to my hobbies. I personally have lots of hobbies. I watch YouTube professionally for almost 4 years. I love doing makeup and watching makeup channels on Youtube. I also have my own Instagram and YouTube channel.  So I thought I can get an online course related to my hobby. I took Basic Cosmetic Chemistry for Beginners on Udemy to learn more about cosmetics. I got my online certificate. I have to say that the course was pretty interesting. I took lots of notes, I learned more about certain chemicals that exist in the products. One of the reasons that made me take this course was a video that I watched on YouTube about cosmetic product mica. 

Anyways, I really enjoyed this way of learning and I will certainly continue it. My next goal would be a course about Sony Vegas Pro program to learn how to edit videos.



Yorumlar