Language Learning Apps/Part 1

    Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I appreciate every single one of you who reads my posts thank you so much.

Today, I'm going to talk about a couple of language applications that you can make use of while learning a language -duh-

I think these apps are pretty useful in terms of getting basic vocabulary and everyday grammatical knowledge.

I want these posts to sound as much NOT SPONSORED as possible because unfortunately, I'm not...

Disclaimer: The only thing I do not like about these apps that they resemble the Grammar Translation Method which is not communicative at all in the sense that we perceive today. Given vocabulary and grammar is in a particular context. However, You might need to practice your knowledge in a more authentic environment. (Second Life is a good option.)

1.Mondly

Mondly is a language application and website that teaches you 33 languages for free. They also have paid courses on virtual and augmented reality.

I tried it for you. It is very easy. You choose your native and target language. Courses start with simple vocabulary practices. 

 Here is the website.


2.Duolingo

You might be the last person on earth who did not hear about this app. I have to say that the commercials are pretty good and charming.

It resembles Mondly. After signing up you have to choose your target language and set yourself a daily goal. I really liked the goal thing since It will make you committed to the entire process. 

Here is the link.


I hope learned something new. I will be posting the part 2 soon stay tuned :)

Yorumlar