Language Learning Apps/Part 2

Hello, my fellas! I'm doing part two with my language app series. Read and learn!

1. Busuu

Busuu is a language app where you can learn 12 languages. You start with easy greeting vocabulary and phrases. The system makes you listen the pronunciation, gives the information, and asks a question about it in the next chapter. I tried Spanish and I actually liked it. Because in Spanish there are genders in each expression and pronunciation is given with the voice of the gender. If it's male then male speaks. I think it is very helpful.


2.Memrise

Description box says "Learn a new language with games, humorous chatbots, and over 30000 native speaker videos." And they are right. I tried one session and I really like it. Because you saw a visual, you hear the same expression from different people and also you need to write it down, this is what makes it great!



However, I had to say that these two are also like translate-repeat-memorize kind of mechanical activities. They will help you during your learning process but you need more communicative environments. Wait for my next post :)

Yorumlar