Mindmeister for Education

Hi everyone!
I've been a little lazy and busy lately, that is why I can't and do not post for almost 2 weeks. But, I am back and ready to fill your brain with some amazing content.
Today, I explored a little bit about the website Mindmeister.



In this website (or application), you can create your own mind map. You can choose different topics and areas to create. I am mostly interested in education so I'll be showing my own creation as usual.
As a teacher, in your classes, you can ask your students to do a mind map on this application as homework. You can ask them to create those maps after a very complicated grammar lesson or a lesson with a full load of vocabulary in the same context so that they can organize information on their own in a particular context. And plus it is not boring for millennials! You do not even need to explain to them how to do a mind map and give a due date for their "paper". It's all online. It is easy, fun, and also quick.
Here is my easy example:



Yorumlar