Using QR Code for Education

Hello everybody!

Today, I'm going to introduce you to the QR codes. I believe the majority of you know or heard about QR codes. They are pretty easy cute little squares that you scan with your technological devices -preferably mobile phone- and reach to a certain website, application, data, etc. 

You, teachers, can benefit from these little squares. Either to make your lessons more fun or to just give assignments easily. You can also use these codes in your crowded classrooms. For example, you can give on spot little activity on Seesaw and create a QR code of the website so that there won't be any big challenges to reach the website. You just need your students to download any QR Code Scanner they like on their phones. 

As I told you before in my posts, Z Generation LoOveSz technology. They would be pretty motivated when you use these kinds of tools and appreciate you. I suggest you read my other posts to get the gist.

And finally, here is my QR Codes. I hide some cute surprises there. Download scanner on your IOS, Windows, or Android supported device and scan :)

I created these ones on this LINK.

This is the first one.
And here is the other one:)



Yorumlar