The App that I Use the Most/Grammarly

Hello everyone! I was not here for a minute but I'm back! I will be updating you on my Guinevere Teacher course next week. But today I will show you an app that actually works and I use it every day for 2 years.

I have to write essays, stories, and assignments on the computer all the time. And I usually mix up some letters because I write fast or I forgot to put a comma or I just miss the grammar or auxiliary; I use Grammarly.

I SWEAR YOU NOT SPONSERED

I saw this app in a YouTube ad and I download it instantly. It is very easy to download it and you can add it to your browser and activate it so that it will work whenever you type something and warn you. 

I'm not native and I do typo's frequently. That is why I use Grammarly to check my mistakes. 

Up to this point, the app is free but there are features that can be opened with a little cash (which is in dollars and I live in Turkey and I'm a student which means I'm broke.)

Like I've said before. Our relationship is 2 years old and I love you more Grammarly each and every day.

HERE IS THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD! (I wish I'm affiliated.)




Yorumlar