Dream Baby | Machinima on Second Life

Hello everyone!


I was not here for some time but I'm back! Those who have read my previous posts about Second Life Teacher-Led Course would remember that I create some stuff on games which made my ego very high. 

For our Drama class, we created a machinima on Second Life as class material. It was such a challenging, fun, creative, and amazing experience. Me and my friends Ahsennur Balkaş, Duygu Akarsu, Erva Ulutaş, and Semanur Arı. I think we did a great job of portraying a very controversial issue around the world as well as in Turkey: Abortion. 

A young girl Eve gets pregnant unexpectedly. People around her react in different ways. She tries to decide what to do with this situation. This video might help students to think about this specific situation that happens in life.

Enjoy our machinima! Here is the link also!


Yorumlar