Young Learner's TPR Activity | Animals, colors, verbs

Hello everyone, welcome back. I promised you in the last post that I would be posting another activity for young learners. I kept my promise, I am here and ready. 

This activity is a TPR activity that we designed with my friend Duygu Akarsu for our Teaching English to Young Learners course. We struggled a little bit during the development process since we think it was not "movement" based enough. But I think we did a pretty great job.
Ps. Our teacher gave us an A, best regards to her. I would be really happy if Asher himself (Developer of TPR) saw our beautifully crafted video. Okay, let's begin.

This task will provide students with vocabulary. We have 5 animals 4 colors and 5 movements. We used the VOKI app to make our animals talk. (If you want to learn more about this app please click here!)

Because it is a TPR activity we do not have long descriptions. Here is the process of it.


Here is Appendix 1. It's not the most revolutionary thing lol :)

AND THIS IS THE VIDEO THAT WE CREATED WITH DUYGU. 
It is very simple yet effective :)


Please feel free to use this in your classes. If you use comment down below and let us know!

Yorumlar