Major UPDATE

Hello everyone,

I hope everything is fine in your life. Also, thank you to the person who actually reads this!

I have been MIA but I am back with lots of exciting news. 

First of all, I graduated from Istanbul University English Language Teaching department! It was in 2021 so old news. Later I got accepted to an MS program at Middle East Technical University in Ankara and started my master's there. However, I also got the Fulbright Master's Scholarship! That's when things got crazy in my life. After taking four courses at METU, I moved to the USA. 

Currently, I am writing these sentences from Urbana, Illinois, THE STATES!!! I got accepted to MA TESL at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign here in the states. I am also a Graduate Teaching Assistant here teaching academic writing to undergraduate students. 

So far I am taking two courses. One is Technology Infused Language Teaching by Dr. Randall Sadler and the other is Grammar Teaching Lesson by Dr. Tania Ionin. I am having so much fun and learning much new exciting stuff! I can't wait to share more!

Stay tuned!

Beautiful UIUC main quad shot by me :)


Yorumlar